Crypho offers a paid version for organizations and companies. It offers useful features for managing many users and company compliance.
- Customers can share and store large files, up to 3 Gigabytes. There is no limit on storage.
- Customers can create as many groups as they wish.
- Customers can download transcripts of chats in plain text format. This can be useful for compliance or archiving purposes.
- Customers are identified as professional users and have a badge indicating their organization/company in the contact list below their names.
- Administrators can add and delete users from the account.
Managing an organizational account:
The administrator of an organization account can add and remove people to the account.
In the menu, select Company.
The account overview includes:
- The company name. This will be shown on contact list for all members of the account.
- A list of all members of the account. — also with the ability to delete members.
- A form to add new members to the account