Crypho for law firm
Mobiladvokaten uses Crypho for secure chat and file sharing
Mobiladvokaten.no uses the latest technology to ensure that clients receive the most effective help. The law firm wishes to make legal aid more accessible to individuals and companies.
Digital platforms present legal difficulties in safeguarding privacy legislation. Communication with the accounting office also had administrative and security issues. Mobiladvokaten wanted a user-friendly tool for encrypted connection with clients and partners.
Crypho multiplatform makes it easy to keep information with clients and partners confidential. Lawyers have a simple communication platform for sharing documents and sensitive personal information.
- The lawyers have a high-security channel for communication with clients and partners.
- Lawyers and clients have a simple tool for sharing documents.
- The law firm has secure processing of personal data with the accounting office.
- All communication is end-to-end encrypted and fulfils the company’s high-security requirements.
- The solution ensures full confidentiality and compliance with privacy laws. Calls and video are not stored.
- Identification with BankID provides secure ID online for Norwegian customers.
- You can use Crypho on several platforms, on a web browser, as installed software or mobile app.
- Pre-installation is not required. Guests can get access to Crypho in their web browser using the sent link.
- Lawyers and clients can share large files.
- Crypho is a Norwegian solution and servers are located in Norway, northern Europe.
Crypho is suitable for contact and sharing files between lawyers and clients. All communication is encrypted and complies with privacy laws. It is an effective solution for protecting sensitive client information. As I see it, there are no similar solutions with the level of security required for the contact between lawyer and client.
Ken Roger Bratteng, lawyer and founder of mobiladvokaten.no